♥ Sunday, February 26, 2006 ♥

numbnumbnumbnumb.

eeeky feeling.

This is a no-classes-day again. Must be because the rats are running around the mansion these past few days. Perhaps they wanted more time to roam round, goofing and doing their nasty-dirty stuffs altogether.

I know I’m supposed to be doing something now. Something worthwhile. Something evocative. I’m supposed to be somewhere now. But since things have been clenching my throat as well as my brain cells for some time, I think I’ll be heading towards that forgotten carnival instead. I’m sticking my head into that rollercoaster ride. And puke.

How I hate rats.

because the blank page threatens me.

I feel totally numb. Creatively. I think I’ve already lost all my reserved powers in conceptualizing ideas. My [first ever] film production in Film 112 almost killed me. I didn’t know that making a music video would be that hard [I mean, making the storyboard ek-ek]. I nearly had a breakdown and a heart attack. Deadly duo. Now I’m afraid that my full length screenplay is doing the same thing to me. Or is it me who is doing the same thing to my self? Shhhieeet. You see, this is really tough for me. I so badly want to accomplish things in the best way that I can but I'm afraid that due to the lack of time, I may not be able to do that. I’ve only got less than a month to finish everything including all my requirements in my other classes – and I’m totally, totally dead.

Btw, I’ll be shooting for my music video on Saturday night [super kabado ako]. So please hope that everything turns out the way I planned them to. =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ako din allergic sa daga, except yung mga nabibili sa mga petshops, hehe.

2/27/2006 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger krista said...

wow... shooting music videos is something i'd love to learn to do... :)

go watch brokeback. hehe. thanks for dropping by my blog. :P

3/01/2006 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

wow. music videos...!

will you be naked or something!

(wish lang. ito naman...) =)

3/01/2006 02:41:00 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

to xta:
oo nga i'll watch it nah. gusto ko talaga sa sinehan para makita ko kung gano sila kagwapo.bwahaha.


to erik:
hmmm...bad ka talaga.kelangan bang nakahubad pag music video?!


at hmp, hindi ako artista noh. ako nga magdidirek eh.

3/01/2006 04:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home