♥ Friday, February 24, 2006 ♥

the escapist entry

I don’t know. I really don’t know why I am writing this entry in the first place. This month’s as busy as hell and obviously I have no right to waste my time doing insignificant things such as this. But anyway since I've already begun writing this stuff, I think I better let my mind wander around for a while. Besides, I need some sort of refreshing to do if I want to survive my strenuous schedule. So sige, hala let me give myself a permission to dream of the things that I so badly want to do/learn right now. tentenenentenen. . .

1. Learn the language of hands. I’ve actually been reading some books about the deaf/mute community/life lately and I must say that as I learn more about them I become more and more interested. I am even planning to have a mute character as the protagonist for my final full length script in my screenplay writing class.

2. Learn pottery. No. It’s not because I am inspired by the movie, Ghost whatsoever. I’ve just really been dying to gain knowledge of this craft. Perhaps it’s because I’ve lately been obsessed in learning how to use my hands in other artistic ways besides drawing, writing and hairstyling [no, I’m just kidding. I can’t even fix my own hair!] =). Also, I have this sense of urgency in me to use my sense of touch in creating beauty. [Arousing the possible god in me? Tyenen!]

3. Eat lots and lots of shawarma. Now please take me back to Abu Dhabi!!!

4. Paint the clouds. My fascination in clouds actually started last sem. Thanks to my black and white photography class because if not for it I don’t think I’ll ever be able to really appreciate its beauty and magic. For the reason that taking a photo of the sky is one of the requirements given by our mentor and because of it I realized how hard it is to take a real good picture of the sky most especially at daytime. It takes a lot of patience, perseverance, passion and luck to spot the perfect time when the clouds are looking their best. And I must admit I really had a hard time chasing the clouds for just one shot. It’s either they are in bad shape, it’s too dim or the sun’s too bright. Eyeing for the cirrus clouds is also one of the most difficult things there is [and malas ko nga eh kase yun pa naman yung favorite ko]. So now, I’m still and even so much more in love with them.

5. Have a movie marathon of suspense, slasher, horror, sci-fi – then romantic comedy films. Well, wala lang. Gusto ko lang tumili ng tumili. =b hehe.

How about you? What are you dying to do/learn right now? How about the idea of us escaping together? Sa Abu Dhabi? Shawarma? Tara?

"mas msarap kau mahalin kysa jowa!"

A dear high school [and hopefully forever] friend posted that in the always-flooded Friendster Bulletin Board just this afternoon. He was actually referring to us - the whole gang. La lang. So far this is just one of the sweetest things that I've heard someone told his/her friend/s. =) Na-miss ko tuloy siyang bigla. I wanna fly to yupielbi na and squeeze him tight! And I missed my WHEEW friends, too. aaaahhh...times like this...

I have an urge to be mushy . . . is it because I'm uber in love? Or because my life is filled with so much love? [pareho lang yun eh] hmmm... I think so. Lucky me.=)

8 Comments:

Blogger ruth said...

woohooo. Sitah try mo haloscan. Feeling ko kc pag dun mas madali and comfortable magcomment. :) nyhoo, Love yer post. hehehe..

2/24/2006 06:31:00 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

sige try ko. =)

2/24/2006 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger ie said...

it's always fun to do new things, rediscover them, or simply enjoy them to the fullest.

hay, gusto ko ring matutunan ang sign language. dahil kapag natutunan ko na yun, i can create poetry with only my hands. enjoy yun di ba?

=]

2/25/2006 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

oi asteg nga un! galeng galeng! ayan lalo ko na tuloy gustong matuto nun =) ah makapag-aral nga this summer =)

2/25/2006 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger ie said...

oo nga, tapos turuan mo ako. :)

2/25/2006 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

syur.=)

2/26/2006 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said...

i know! i have a hearing-impaired cousin eh.

look, see.

*signs k-a-b-o-o-m.

there. poetry.

3/01/2006 02:42:00 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

uy talaga? wow.

3/01/2006 04:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home