♥ Tuesday, February 21, 2006 ♥

this safety belt

I liiiiiiiiiiiiike you.
Okay. So I guess I really freaked out. But thank God you didn't hear me utter a word for if you did I don't think I'll ever find enough courage to save my face. Enough of that romatic-comedy-ang-tinitilian-ko-eh thing okay? And don't ever call me hotbabe again. Don't you ever look straight into my eyes. And don't you let your elbows touch mine. Ever. I don't want you to go making yourself look cute when I'm around. I don't want to hear you singing any song either. I don't need your sweet compliments and I don't want your genuine smile. I don't like the way you are making me feel. I don't have any plans of falling further. Of burying my self deeper. I'm already contented and safe just being here. Don't make me do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Expect the best but be ready for the worst.... yan ang natutunan ko in meeting people.

2/22/2006 10:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaahhh..

napakadami ko ng di nabasa..

promise pagtapos lang lahat ng ito..babasahin ko lahat..

sandali lang..

mahirap magpigil..

good luck.. =)

ul never know wat ur gonna get.. =)

2/22/2006 11:40:00 PM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

well...

hay...

2/24/2006 04:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home