♥ Friday, February 03, 2006 ♥

the first of a thousand

I bet, there's no other creature in this world that could be more insatiable than me. See, I can't even figure out how and where will I organize my thoughts (!!!). haha. I've been blogging since when? ugh. I already had numbers of blogs. From tripod, blogdrive, xanga, diaryland, tabulas..just name it! Although I've successfully been monogamous to my tranquilizer blog for like 3 to 4 months, here i am, ended up making a total of 5 blogs for all of my scattered thoughts. I guess, this just mirrors how my life has been changing so fast now. I'm suddenly turning into this somebody who isn't sure of what she's actually doing or where she's heading but - despite of it all - is still liking the way things are. Guess, this new blog-birth would do wonders for me. =) Put those thoughts to where they properly belong, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home