♥ Saturday, February 04, 2006 ♥

t r a g e d y

Let me extend my sincerest condolences to the victims (and to the entire Philippines as well) of the Wowowee stampede.

Oh, well obviously this is too much. How I wish this will serve as a wake up call for everybody especially for those people who are really responsible for this. The media, the government and everyone of us. This is not just about financial poverty but moral and psychological poverty as well. We''re already in hell and yet these media people are using the poorest of the poor for their own selfish interests. Ok here I go again ranting my heart out for this Wowowee kabaliwans. I guess, this is the climax [I hope so] of this great great kabaliwan. [Yeah I know I'm cruel] How I wish it was Willie -and the whole gang- (you know what I mean) who was there in the crowd. How I wish they were the ones who experienced how it felt like falling in line for hours regardless of the weather, being helpless as they watch themselves, their children, friends, parents being pushed and crushed by agitating arms and feet. How I wish they were in the shoes of the children who were horrified seeing those people die in front of them - chest, limbs, legs being torn apart, blood spilling everywhere - right in front of their very eyes. [sigh] This is just too disheartening. I don't think I can rant any further. Disgrace to all those responsible for this.

2 Comments:

Blogger freyti said...

toinks!let's just pray na lng to all the victims of stampede!

2/05/2006 02:47:00 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

oo pero i think we should also do our part in solving issues like this.

2/08/2006 05:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home